Journalist


I'm Tracy ko and I'm 17 years old this year. I love dancing,reading novels and writing diaries. Sunflowers and lavenders are my favourite flowers as they gave me a sense of peaceful feeling. Roses are lovable as well! I need to consume something sweet whenever I'm feeling down because sweet things generally makes me feel better. I have a great affinity for dogs and I'm hoping to get one soon. I love the colour, pink very much and also, colours which are claming to the eyes. I think that my mum has gotta be the best mum in the world and I'm so thankful to god for having such a great mum! I love my family too! I'm also a mummy's girl! I have awesome friends like my clique, 'Sauces' for instance! If I have an opportunity, I would like to travel all around the world. Lastly, I would like to live my life to the fullest.



Photobucket



Health! / My goals. /

My best friend / Friday, December 3, 2010 @ 6:21 AM















x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Some people thinks it's awesome to have many many many many friends.
Even so, would all of their friends be willing to be there for them if something were to happen?
x
When I was young, I always admire people who hang out in big groups!
SO COOL, SO NICE!
x
At a tender age now, I do not admire these people anymore.
Because, I've found myself a really good friend!
x
This friend of mine has always been staying by my side.
When I'm unhappy, depressed, troubled, pissed... she could tell it at just one shot by looking at me!
Amazing? YEAH!
x
Could anyone ever find someone who can understand you fully?
I think it's pretty difficult.
x
Even family members might have difficulties understanding one another.
x
I just have to say, I'm blessed. Blessed to have such a friend like her!
I'm so thankful that she comes into this world and my world.
I just love her so much :)
x
I could still remember how we became very good friends!
x
Firstly, we became friends because of a tissue paper!
It was the first week of the school and coincidentally, she happened to be my classmate!
x
As we were waiting for our classroom door to be opened, she took out a tissue paper!
I was surprised that both of us had the same tissue!
x
So, I went to approach her and said "I've the same tissue as you! It smells nice, right? You bought it from Watsons too?"
x
Well, that was our first topic then - Tissue Paper.
Later on, we talked more about other topics and we realised that we can hit it off with one another well as we both had so many things in common!
Surprisingly, our hobbies are also the same! :)
x
What makes both of us closer was due to the bullying going on in my class!
x
I was picked on by the girls in my class mainly because I was soft-spoken.
I didn't have so much friends then.
Hui Ping, being a sweet classmate of mine decided to hang out with me!
Since then, I realised that I don't need anyone but I need her.
She's like my guardian angel, my mom, my sister and my best friend!
Someone who's always watching out for me - to protect me.
x
There's no one who is capable of replacing her in my heart.
x
We are so (damn) close and everyone in school thought that we are lesbian!
As our friendship grew, people no longer misunderstood us.
Now, they believed that our friendship was something real, was something amazing, was something anyone would hope for, was something really envious! :)
x
Girl,
I don't think I would be able to live my life well without you.
You gave me strength and courage.
You gave me a real friendship which I'm thankful for.
You're everything to me.
I Love You :)
x
Let's be friends forever!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.