Journalist


I'm Tracy ko and I'm 17 years old this year. I love dancing,reading novels and writing diaries. Sunflowers and lavenders are my favourite flowers as they gave me a sense of peaceful feeling. Roses are lovable as well! I need to consume something sweet whenever I'm feeling down because sweet things generally makes me feel better. I have a great affinity for dogs and I'm hoping to get one soon. I love the colour, pink very much and also, colours which are claming to the eyes. I think that my mum has gotta be the best mum in the world and I'm so thankful to god for having such a great mum! I love my family too! I'm also a mummy's girl! I have awesome friends like my clique, 'Sauces' for instance! If I have an opportunity, I would like to travel all around the world. Lastly, I would like to live my life to the fullest.



Photobucket





My goals. / Friday, November 26, 2010 @ 8:39 AM

I believe everyone have their own goals.
For people who have their own goals, I have to say.. be brave and go achieve them :)
For people who have yet to have their own goals, I have to say.. take your time and think what you really want to achieve!

I have my goals this holidays and I do hope I can achieve them.
My goals are:

1: Earn at least 4k!
2: Go back to my hometown with my mum and brother.
3: Help the needy!
4: Be honest with my feelings!


All of the aforementioned goals seemed so unrealistic and impossible to be achieved..
But, nevertheless, I wouldn't give up believing that I can do it!
I have to trust my capabilities!

Therefore, all of you out there, don't stop believing and work doubly hard to achieve your own goals :)
If I can achieve, so can you! :)

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.